Pair this antenna to the Cel-Fi Go X and you will have the best cell booster setup on the market.
In addition the CDQ7100 series are designed with our Q-Fit® system for quick and simple removal of the whip section. This allows users to remove the whip section when entering car washes, low height areas such as car parks and for security. The antennas are provided with a waterproof sealing cap to prevent the ingress of dust and water when the whip section is removed.
- Black fiberglass radome.
- RFI’s patented Meander™ radiating elements deliver extraordinary consistency in gain, coverage pattern, and bandwidth.
- Works with 698–2700 MHz 5G, 4G LTE, and 3G frequencies.
- 38.2″ (90.7 cm) tall × 1.22″ (3.1 cm) wide at the base.
- RFI’s Q‑Fit® threaded quick-release connector provides fast, easy takedown and setup. The antenna attaches and detaches in seconds.
- The included spring mount has a threaded base and jam nut that mounts to a 0.5–0.625″ (13–16 mm) hole.
- Mounts to rails with the Wilson three-way CB mount or to steel surfaces with the Top Signal’s MagMAX 3X magnet mount. (Both are available as optional add‑ons.)
- 16.4′ (5.0 m) of RG58 cable is attached to the spring mount, terminating in an FME‑female connector. (The FME connector may adapted to SMA or N to match your booster’s requirements.)
- 90‑day warranty.
||698-960 / 1710-2170 / 2300-2700 MHz
|Nominal Gain dBi
||6.5 / 4.5 / 5.5
|Cable and Connector
||5m of 9006 low loss cable terminated with FME female connector
|Radome Diameter mm
||22.5 - 15.6 Tapered
||Retail Hang Sell
CDQ7195 Spec Sheet