PowerMon-5S is a Bluetooth hi-tech device that can be used to monitor the state of charge of any battery and power flow in any electrical system up to 32V. It can be used with 12V or 24V batteries including lead-acid and LiFePO, and can monitor up to 500A using the integrated shunt. The logging function allows it to record all the measurements for up to 3 years. The storage is on board the device not in the mobile app.
On top of the monitoring functions, PowerMon-5S can act as a power controller, allowing for low voltage disconnect, high voltage disconnect, over-current disconnect, remote ON/OFF switch, timer switch, generator control, and solar system automation. With Bluetooth LE (Smart) connectivity there is no need for drilling and extra wiring in existing or new applications (RVs, boats, solar systems). Small form factor and ease of installation make PowerMon-5S ideal for quickly adding smarts to any existing electrical system. Remotely monitoring DC circuit parameters has never been easier!
Voltage, current, power, energy, battery state of charge, and temperature are all measured and displayed in real-time using Thornwave Labs’ mobile application, PowerMon, which is offered for free on Google Play and Apple App Store. Control of a mechanical or solid-state relay allows it to be used for low voltage disconnect, high voltage disconnect, over-current disconnect, remote power control, or as timer. This wireless, multi-function tool is truly a Swiss-army knife for DC electrical systems.
• Measures voltage, current (bidirectional), peak current, power (W), charge meter (Ah), energy (Wh) and temperature
• Operates at up to 32V, allowing it to work in 12V or 24V systems
• Measures up to 500A using the integrated high precision shunt
• Data logging for up to 3 years (data history)
• Can control one relay or SSR (Solid State Relay)
• Low / high voltage disconnect
• Over-current disconnect
• Battery monitor (battery fuel gauge), displays the state of charge in percentage and the remaining time on battery
• High quality current shunt materials, best on the market, at 0.25% accuracy
• Uses an integrated temperature sensor but offers the option of connecting an external temperature sensor
• User / master password protection
• Very low power consumption (4mA at 32V)
• Bluetooth Smart (Low Energy) radio with internal antenna and long range
• Easy to install, just connect the shunt and add an extra ground wire
• Measures only 3.25” x 1.75” x 1.75” (82mm x 45mm x 45mm)
• Free PowerMon app available for Android and iOS
• Most parameters can be configured, allowing it to achieve top performance with a variety of batteries
The BT-DCPM device is a Bluetooth battery monitor / DC power meter with lots of extra features like low voltage disconnect, high voltage disconnect, over-current...View full product details
This is a 500A / 75mV, 0.5% tolerance shunt with mounting base that can be used with the PowerMon device. Specifications SheetView full product details
Description The REDARC BCDC1240D is a 12V, 40A In-vehicle DC to DC Battery Charger designed to keep your auxiliary battery charged when driving or with...View full product details