Are you tired of lugging around your heavy awkward glass solar panels? If you are then this portable solar kit is for you.
This kit is an easy to install Airstream kit that will enable you to charge the batteries on the front of your trailer.
1) Light weight: The 4thD Solar XP160 (160 Watts) panel weights only 12.1 lbs. More than 50% less weight than aluminum framed panels. Fits easily for storage in most Airstream wardrobe closets.
2) Quick set up and take down time: Less than 10 seconds.
3) Simply mount the waterproof IP68 Rated 20 amp 4thD Solar MPPT charge controller to lid of your battery box, connect the wires to the positive and negative battery terminals, plug in your panel and your are ready to go.
Included in the kit:
- 4thD Solar XP160 portable panel with adjustable legs to maximize panel angle to the sun. Stake down points to keep your panels securely on the ground in windy conditions.
- 20 Amp MPPT waterproof solar controller, can charge Lithium , AGM, GEL, Lead acid and Calcium. Get more than 30% more power out than your Zamp PWM controller.
- 25" 8AWG Marine grade, copper extension cord. Go ahead and park your trailer in the shade and use this extension cord to put the panel out in the sun
- Adapter harness and hardware to mount controller on the lid of the battery box and to connect to the battery.
This semi flexible solar panel incorporates Tri-Fold Merlin patented MST technology for market leading durability and output. Connector ends are MC4.
|Number in Series
|Rated Power (Pmax)
|Active Area Efficiency